Monday, January 4, 2010

Update time... ;)

I've been admittedly bad at updating my blog over the holidays - so here's a New Years-inspired fresh start!

Best New Years Surprise... EVER!
I am so excited to share that my generous and wonderful boss from LifeBound, Carol Carter, has decided to sponsor my run for Dana Farber with a $1,000 donation!

New Races to Run
As part of my training, I've signed up for the St. Patrick's Day 5K in Davis Square on March 14, the Hyannis Half Marathon on Febrary 28, and am considering the Super Sunday 10K on February 7 - anyone want to join me?  :)

Miles to run this week: 20
Funds raised so far: $1,776.20

Here's wishing all of you a wonderful and successful 2010 - thank you all so much for your support!

Kelly

http://rundfmc.org/2010/kellyc

No comments:

Post a Comment